Thursday, September 13, 2007

CHAK DE.


I recently saw chak de India . My god what an awe inspiring movie ,quite like RDB..... Well the very next day the Indian hockey team won the Asian cup . What a coincidence... well i must say that my interest in hockey has really increased.
How long it will last i don't know . What it will culminate into i don't know . One thing is for sure I won't start playing the game as i m too old for that , but my interest in women's hockey has really increased.
OUR WOMEN'S HOCKEY TEAM WAS ALREADY PLAYING QUITE WELL , thanks to coach Negi . But hats off to Negi . I read about his plight in the newspapers . How ironical that the same press who was calling him a traitor is now hailing him as a national hero.
U just never know on whose side these media people are? They keep changing sides so quickly.

No comments: